It can be lonely at the top. I you are the CEO, President, company owner, you want to discuss the health and future of your company, new initiatives, employees, etc., but:
- You are concerned that discussing the current health or future plans with employees will cause unnecessary fear
- You would like the perspective of someone who has faced similar issues at a responsibility level similar to yours
- You need fresh/outside perspectives and ideas
- You would like to discuss difficult issues, such as succession planning, cash flow, your top management, etc.
- High priced consulting firms tell you what you want to hear, but you are only interested in an objective voice
These are the issues we typically assist with, when we are engaged on a professional Executive Sounding Board basis.